I got so inspired seeing all the Facebook pictures of 12 things to celebrate the 12th of the 12th 2012 yesterday that I decided to do my own … pity I was a day late but never mind! I had so much fun finding groups of 12s in my studio and rediscovering a lot of nice arty things I’d almost forgotten I had, that I went mad and did more than 12 so you’ll be seeing some of them here in the future…
1. 12 black pens for making gocco/thermofax masters for screens with.
2. 12 inks.
3. 12 round beads.
4. 12 hand made beads.
5. 12 brown buttons.
6. 12 reels of vintage Sylko thread.
7. 12 thread labels.
8. 12 glass headed pins.
9. 12 stamps made from fun foam stuck on card.
10. 12 stamps carved from erasers or that pink rubbery stuff.
11. 12 Print Gocco ink tubes.
12. 12 wooden printing blocks.