Never admit that you haven’t been memed….
1.Three screen names that you’ve had:
Well, I haven’t really – only Dreaming Spirals. I made one of my email addys to be crazysewer but then DH told me how he would pronounce it and I sort of went off it…
2. Three things you like about yourself:
Duh… My imagination, my academic ability, my hair. I found this quite difficult… I obviously don’t have a very high self-esteem…
3.Three things you don’t like about yourself:
My nose – it looks like a witch’s in profile. My timidity. My imagination for the reason that I scare myself quite frequently thinking of possible scenarios…
4.Three parts of your heritage: I’m totally English. Well, maybe Welsh 100s of years ago going by my mum’s maiden name but my aunt traced back quite a long way and it’s nearly all Staffordshire and West Midlands.
5. Three things that scare you: the future (see 3), crowded places (and having to talk to people I don’t know), driving.
6. Three of your everyday essentials: Blogs/email, a shower, chocolate.
7. Three things you are wearing right now: Sloppy things – a blue fleece, plum sweater, grey stretchy trousers.
8. Three of your favorite songs: Bohemian Rhapsody, The Logical Song, Finlandia (Sibelius). And Fingel’s Cave … Mendelsohnn (not sure I’ve spelt it right but never mind).
9. Three things you want in a relationship: friendship, understanding, trust.
10. Two truths and a lie: I went to the same university as Prince William, I’ve met an Irish terrorist, I can speak Chinese.
11. Three things you can’t live without: chocolate, computer, prayer.
12. Three places you want to go on vacation: The US, somewhere like China or Thailand where you can see traditional fabric being made, New Zealand.
13. Three things you just can’t do: Drive for more than an hour at a time and that under protest, be tidy, make witty repartee without having half an hour in a quiet room to think about it by which time it’s too late…
14. Three kids names: since I’ve got 3 boys these will all be girls’ names! Clarinda, Melissa, Bryony.
15. Three things you want to do before you die: Travel the world, get accepted on a critique group like Quiltart (European), go on a quilt retreat like those here.
16. Three celeb crushes: I don’t really go much for these. Colin Firth is the nearest it gets.
17. Three of your favorite musicians: groups, really…Simon and Garfunkel, Supertramp, Queen.
18. Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you: sensitive hands, voice, hmm… don’t know really…
19. Three of your favorite hobbies: (apart from quilting, painting, dyeing etc….)reading, walking, baking.
20. Three things you really want to do badly right now: eat chocolate, finish this wretched list, buy fabric/thread/books/anything so the postman delivers a parcel…and have something to eat, I’m starving I’ve been on this so long can I finish now please…..
21. Three careers you’re considering/you’ve considered: librarian, archivist, herbalist.
22. Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: I love wearing clothes to death – I hate it when a favourite piece of clothing dies; and I prefer comfort over looks; I like gadgets; I love setting up a new computer!
23. Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: I like cooking, sewing, perfume bottles (perfume too but am allergic to it so that’s out…).