For the last days of 2012, here are the remaining 12 things that I photographed the other day.
12 buttons on card
12 altered train tickets
12 rolls of tape
12 fat stabilo crayons
12 unaltered train tickets
Wishing all my readers a wonderful and productive 2013 in case I don’t manage another blog post before New Year’s Day!
I got so inspired seeing all the Facebook pictures of 12 things to celebrate the 12th of the 12th 2012 yesterday that I decided to do my own … pity I was a day late but never mind! I had so much fun finding groups of 12s in my studio and rediscovering a lot of nice arty things I’d almost forgotten I had, that I went mad and did more than 12 so you’ll be seeing some of them here in the future…
1. 12 black pens for making gocco/thermofax masters for screens with.
2. 12 inks.
3. 12 round beads.
4. 12 hand made beads.
5. 12 brown buttons.
6. 12 reels of vintage Sylko thread.
7. 12 thread labels.
8. 12 glass headed pins.
9. 12 stamps made from fun foam stuck on card.
10. 12 stamps carved from erasers or that pink rubbery stuff.
11. 12 Print Gocco ink tubes.
12. 12 wooden printing blocks.